Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bibs and Burp Clothes




These adorable bibs have a terry cloth back so they are super absorbant, and the front in flannel so they are super soft and wash up nicely. They are medium sized, not to small and not to big, just right! Each one is $7






These burp clothes are so sweet. I use a combination of flannel, terry cloth, and baby bubbles fleece (this is that super soft pink and green stuff you see). They are a great size, nice and big, no spitup will get passed these, and they are so cute too! They are $15 for a 4 pack. They come wrapped in ribbon ready to be shower gifts too!


This is the "Sophie" 4 pack....
 

                                           This is the "On the Go" 4 pack



          This is the "Alexis" 4 pack.....


And this is the "Carter" 4 pack....
It is just flannel with batting so they are a bit cheaper at $12

 

If there is any specific fabric you see that you like and what to create your own 4 pack, that is great! Just let me know what you want! These burp clothes have been tested and are loved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey katie.....I totally love all your stuff. If I place an order could I pick it up from you at Bunko on Thurs? Let me know. Anyway, I want it all but I better just start with the Alexis pack of burp clothes. You have my email, so just let me know! I'll do much more damage to my pocket book with bows etc in the future :0)