Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Help Me Help A Friend!!

I have a friend who has been going through a lot of health issues lately and she has lost her hair for the second time! I can't even imagine the pain and heartache she must be going through. So I decided to rally everyone I know and do a donation of sorts to help her out! So here is what I'm doing. I am looking for people who want to help me help her!! I am going to make her as many hats as I can! She deserves to feel pretty so I am going to make her some awesome hats! Each hat will cost me about $5 to make and ship to her, so it would be really cool if any of you would help and "buy" her a hat! If you can't afford the $5 thats just fine! A dollar would even help! I think the easiest way to do it is through PayPal. Here is my email address, qtktmiller@gmail.com, just send what you can. I feel really bad for her and I would love to help brighten this dark time for her! I am going to take pics of each hat donated and post them on facebook so everyone can see the hat they donate!! Let me know if you have any questions!!

No comments: